About the Pub
Opened in 2006 by Landlord Oisin Hawes, the Village Inn immediately became the hub that Nailsworth had been missing, delivering that nostalgic pub feel from the start.
The community it has attracted is lively, varied and talented, and has initiated a variety of pub-based events, including music nights, open mic sessions, a book club, a pool team, a crib team, a darts team, our own football team and even Christmas Carol evenings.
The spacious interior with it’s split-level circular layout provides a variety of different seating areas, with wheelchair access and a wc for disabled users on the ground floor.
We also offer:
- 8 ales on tap at any one time, including several brewed right here in the pub, and a regular selection of guest ales
- Regular live music nights
- A courtyard with covered smoking area
- Wi-FI access, for those needing a ‘regional office’…
- Four widescreen plasma TVs with Sky Sports in HD, showing all major sporting events, one conveniently situated in the cortyard for those wishing to indulge in some nicotine…
- A pool table
- A darts board
- A warm welcome from our friendly, competent and accommodating staff.
- A loyalty card system where every tenth pint is free!
Whether you’d looking for a quiet nook in the snug by a roaring fire in winter, or a more open space to share with a crowd of friends, there’s lots of space for you to enjoy one of our Nailsworth Brewery ales, brewed right here on the premises.